Thursday, April 7, 2011

well today instead of coffee i'm gonna talk about how its amazing that Britney Spears has been around so long. i mean this girl has been around since like 1998 and shes still here she hasn't been like one of the other pop stars who fade away into the shadows like others such as hilary duff. where did she go? point is no one really cared where she went because britney spears has always benn on the tabloids since the beginning. like how when she shaved her head she was all over every magazine and newspaper. then she got some attention from chris crocker because he flipped a big poop about how shes "not well"  but now in 2011 she has released her new album and has already had one iof her songs hit number one. "hold it against me" her newest song has hit number one and stayed there for a couple weeks but her new album is full of great songs like "till the world ends" or "black widow" she is in my book a very talented artist and really doesn't diserve the hate she gets for no reason like about how shes fat or how she is trashy she retalliated in a song like three years ago in "you want a piece of me" and that song also hit number one for a little while.point is in the ultimate words of chris crocker “leave Britney alone” but not because shes not well but because she is one fierce diva and she really doesn’t diserve all the hate shes been around for over 10 years I think that she has for deff earned her spot in super stardom so move over Lady GaGa you got some serious initiations to go through I mean don’t get me wrong I love GaGa just she needs to be around more to get all her phases out of her. But something tells me that she too will be around for a long time.
-LATER HATER J


2 comments:

  1. Woohoo I agree 100%. Ive loved Britney Spears ever since I was little. Something about her has just got me wrapped around her and her music. She is a very talented woman who knows what shes doing. So she had a little falling out, but everyone does some point in there lives. Britney has had singles after singles and has hit number 1 numerous times. She is talented and I love this blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks i think that people hate her because they feel threatened by her she is one idva who has certainly left her mark and should get a star one the hollywood walk of fame

    ReplyDelete