Wednesday, March 2, 2011

whhooooaaaaaa

Well I just got a coffee yesterday and I might even say that it was better than starbucks and guess what it was?! It was mcafe!! And it was like not even that expensive and then I realized that this is not bad coffee that if you compare it to a starbucks frapuccino it would be on par!! Hard to believe right that mcdonalds would be right up there with starbucks? Well I might even go as far to say that is was better BECAUSE it was price conscientious. But I think that it was waaayyy better than duncan doughnuts frappucino I mean that was kinda terrible to be honest I mean it was just like a chocolate milk with extra chocolate syup anmd to be even more honest when they make it front of yopu it looks way cheap because it comes out of a machine when starbucks does it and thdey make it in front of you it looks like it is made with REAL ingredients so it even looks delicious when they are m,aking it but that mcafe came out of no where like it broadsided me because I thought it would taste cheap because it was cheap but I guess it just goes as the saying goes looks are deceiving...but then i went to starbucks to see if it changed in taste and it didn't and it was wayyy better i mean the way that the chocolate chips crunched when you ate them and the slight expresso taste and when they make it in front of you it just looks like heavan in a cup and you just want more because i realized that everything right down to the whipped cream is better than mcafe!!! well thats about all i have to say on the subjecty :D
                                                                                     
-later hater

1 comment:

  1. I am beyond amazed that you had a taste of the McCafe at Mcdonalds. You out of all people are so picky about your coffee, and then you say its better than Starbucks? Thats like a miracle for you Cody Mckenna!! I am proud of you :)

    ReplyDelete