Tuesday, February 1, 2011

welcome blog


Thank you for choosing my blog J
 well I think that we should find a way to lower the prices of starbucks coffe prices, or other expensive shops like joe mugs, barneys, and dunkin doughnuts.  Paying close to $3.00 even for Mcafe’  coffee is very outrageous and shouldn’t be done it is a mutiny to coffee lovers everywhere!! I am a frequent Starbucks goer and I love my fair share of they’re coffee, but making people pay like $5.30 for a venti double chocolate chip frappacino with an extra scoop of chocolate chips extra mocha no foam and a touch of caramel is just simply annoying, outrageous, and redonkculious!!!  But that’s not saying that their coffee isn’t worthy of being paid for I mean it is very very good coffee. I’m to the point that I want a Starbucks in my back yard brcause its so delicious but they should  just lower the price a lil bit I mean think about it if they did they would sell more coffee to people because it’s cheaper and it’s still that great sStarbucks taste I am a hardcore believer that with right price comes better sales and their prices are not right at all even mcafe’ is to expensive its like $4.00 for a large iced coffe. That is my point and I think others points as well.
                                Later hater

2 comments:

  1. well im not much of a coffee person but paying that much for coffee is kinda crazy . I rather go to mcdonalds then go to starbucks instead Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree 100% with this post. I mean, WHY pay so much money for a cup of coffee when you can make your own at home? I know its not the same as starbucks coffee, but coffee is coffee.

    ReplyDelete